Download Workbook Bundle
NEW YEAR'S SALE $19.99 ($29.99)
View Demo pages of the PDF here...
1000+ Jazz Harmony Worksheets to master harmonic progressions in the Jazz Vocabulary. Each worksheet contains the full harmonic analysis of a jazz tune in which you must provide the chord changes.
This is an invaluable resource for all Jazz Harmony teachers and students. Learn essential harmonic concepts using actual jazz standard repertoire: from II V I progressions to the use of subV7s , to borrowing chords from the minor mode. It’s all there in the tunes! Discover it from an insightful, mature approach: Functional Harmony and Jazz Harmonic Symbology.
All ready and set to go worksheets with complete and detailed Harmonic Progressions, Harmonic Analysis, Chord Scales and Arrows & Brackets Analysis.
This book can help the learning process in multiple ways, such as:
• Build the habit of looking at jazz standards from a Functional Harmony Perspective
• Play and improvise out of harmonic functions instead of chord changes, in any key
• Learn how to follow bass-lines by looking at Arrows & Brackets Analysis.
• Print hand-outs as Harmony Exercises and Tests in which the student has to figure out the chord changes based on harmonic functions
• Discuss concepts such as harmonic progressions, turn-arounds, direct and pivot modulations.
Now you can see the logic behind all those chord-changes and hear jazz standard chord progressions by simply following the Symbology in this Collection.